- Kira shares about her limited time one-on-one offer opening for TWO people only.
- A cool science fact about Canada!
- A rambling on her love for New Edition & Rick Astley.
- A podcast story that stuck with her for 10 years and we can ALL learn from.
- What self-care is and why it matters
- What other kind of care may be more important and what you are missing to thrive.
Notes on an Exorcism podcast from The Moth. Listen here.
My favorite song I am obsessed with right now. Watch the awesome video here.
And just watch this video because it amazing. Watch here.
Articles on Community Care referenced:
New Freebie – How to Become An Online Dating Ninja!
Join me in Relationship Quotient! We are currently working on How to Be Kinder to Ourselves.
About the Host:
Kira is a positive psychology practitioner, certified life coach, and founder of Relationship Quotient. She has been helping people from around the globe build important dating and relationships mindsets and skills since 2007.
She is based in Madison WI…and yes, she loves cheese. 🧀
What to do next:
Did you love this? Subscribe and leave a review on apple podcasts here!
Join the conversation on Instagram here!